Logo

Logo

Friday 10 June 2011

Catching up with old friends (part deux)

After Istanbul I made another very brief stop this time in Sofia where I caught up with Monica who I've not seen since working in Wildwood, NJ back in '08. Catching up with people after all this time is great but unfortunately my stop was brief with Monica sitting her MA exams and energy levels draining faster all the time, guess this 8 month stint is finally catching up with me, not to worry though should be back in London by the end of the week. Given that nothing exceptional happens...


2 comments:

  1. It's always great meeting old friends... I hate to say this Peter, but side by side Monica makes you look a little rough around the edges :-)

    Now since you've said "Given that nothing exceptional happens", what is the most likely course of events?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offence taken, Monica will make anyone look a little rough around the edges, to say the least.

    The most likely course of events is that I get the train to Vienna, Munich, Paris then London. Which is exactly what happened today. Almost home now.

    ReplyDelete