Logo

Logo

Thursday 21 October 2010

Visa screw up

Yesterday I went for an interview with the Indian high commissioner to get a 6 month multiple entry visa, to cut a long story short the interview was the day before, I missed it and as a result I’ve ended up with a single entry which means more work to get back into India come January.

Now there is an option of going back to the embassy in a couple of months to get another visa but this also means that I have to go to 3 more embassies to get all the paperwork I need. Instead, I’m thinking that I can send my passport to an online organisation and get all the visas fixed up in one fell swoop. Luckily I have dual nationality and my United States passport is still in the UK, I figure that I can get the visas in that and then get it couriered out to me in Dhaka which will make things much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment