Logo

Logo

Monday 8 November 2010

More travel plans

So after a trip up to New Delhi last week I’m feeling a lot more confident about getting home, I did fly for parts of the trip but I got on a lot of public transport as well with no problem which makes me think that going home in January is definitely possible.

I’ve decided to add Nepal to my places to go on the way home, I met someone from a spinal unit over there and I thought while it’s on the way home I might as well stop by. Visiting Mount Everest would be a cool sightseeing experience while I’m in the area; one of the people at the spinal conference in India told me that they do a flight around the peak. That’s the only way I’ll get up to the top these days and I’m okay with that.

I’ve decided the best plan for picking up visas will be to do it on route. I can get an Indian visa from Dhaka and the Nepalese visa on the border, once I get to Kathmandu I’ll collect the Chinese and Kazakh visa leaving the Russian visa until I get into Kazakhstan as I need to have my train ticket before I can get a transit visa. Very exciting plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment