Logo

Logo

Thursday 3 March 2011

On top of the world! (Nearly)

I was at the top of Taipei 101 a couple of nights ago, at 508m it stands as the worlds 2nd tallest building. After I went to the financial centre in Shanghai the week before it means that I've been to 2 of the top 3 tallest buildings in the world. This doesn't matter without going to the number 1 in Dubai though which dwarfs the others at over 800m! Not sure when I'll get there.

I finally got to have some really unusual  food yesterday when I tried snake soup. It had little pieces of snake in there which was tasty but had way too many bones in. They also made a couple of drinks from venom, gall bladder and blood. I drank them all and worryingly blood was my favourite. Possibly showing signs of vampire-like tendencies!

I got interviewed by a Taiwanese TV news station today which was great, I've only got a camera pointed at a TV to show but it's better than nothing.

1 comment: