Logo

Logo

Sunday 17 April 2011

Im in Chin

The crossing by ferry wasn't ideal, it was a bumpy ride on a boat that wasn't accessible. Stairs and elevators, bathrooms that took some tricky navigating but on the plus side they did bring me breakfast in bed as the restaurant wasn't accessible and they had a karaoke party that was funny to watch even without understanding what it was they were singing.

After a rough crossing of the East China Sea I got back into Shanghai yesterday morning 2 months since I was last here. I'll be here for a day or so before moving up to Beijing and last night I got to go and watch the play that I auditioned for last time I was here which was a great, I even got the job as camera man for the evening which was a first.

2 comments:

  1. I'll contact my friend and see exactly where he is and try and arrange a get together. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spoken with my friend Colin, he's too far away from Shanghai or Beijing and will be leaving in a week. He's visiting a sick relative of his partner. Sorry Peter, but he wishes you all the best.

    ReplyDelete