Logo

Logo

Thursday 28 April 2011

Terracotta Army

On my way to Kazakhstan I've made a quick stop in Xi'an as it was on the way and as it gave me the chance to see the Tearracotta Army, the army made by the first Qin emperor to protect him after he died. I think that part is a bit mental.

The size of the army is impressive with over 7000 items being discovered and each of the soldiers with its own unique face.

I'm feeling better as I get closer to Europe as I see that as the place where things will just become much simpler for me, my only concern now is getting the last few visas that I need to get back.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive. I think the trip into Kazakhstan will be even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of the terracotta warriors sale premium chocolate, terracotta army a bottle wine or flowers

    ReplyDelete