Logo

Logo

Saturday 11 December 2010

Read all about it! Read all about it!

I got an email from my dad this morning with an attachment of the front page from one of the local St Helens newspapers called the Reporter, the front page is all about my trek home.

Unfortunately they didn't wait for me to email them back with information about the trip, instead they have used what I wrote on the just giving page and a picture that they dug up from archives when I did the Liverpool triathlon last year. The only thing they had to do was come up with a headline that reflects what an adventure this trip will be. Homeward Bound. Really? REALLY?!?

The main thing is that this time they have put the web address in the article so people can get online and donate which they managed to forget last time. This is only one of the local papers, I'm hoping that the other paper does a better job!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Peter. I have been trying to find some contact information on you, but you are good at hiding it.. I am in Dhaka working with a local youth organization, will be leaving 22dec. If you have time I would invite you for a drink/juice, to talk about your project and life. This is my local number 01732365652, email is simon_2mas(at)yahoo. dk. If you see this msg today, I will be up for meeting tonight. Send me a text or mail.

    ReplyDelete