Logo

Logo

Sunday 5 December 2010

Start date? Erm...

I met with Manik today who handles the PR side of things here, Zula and me wanted to see if he could help us with the launch event for ‘Rolling back home’ which is going to start at the national monument here in Savar. Zula is using her PR experience really well and knows exactly what to do to organise an event like this, unfortunately she is leaving this week but the help she has given me so far has been great.

I’m thinking about putting the start date back for my trip back home. Because of visa rules getting back in India can’t be done for 2 months after you leave the country, this means my earliest return will be 7th January. Another reason I’m considering moving the start date back is because I’m starting to realise how big this thing could be and if I do some more networking and tell more people about it then I’m sure it will grow. Getting more time to do work at the CRP is a bonus as I feel I’ve been neglecting certain responsibilities while working on RBH.

No comments:

Post a Comment