Logo

Logo

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Elephant safari

Since I've got to this hotel they've dissuaded from doing pretty much all of the activities due to inaccessibility and today was no different with the elephant safari on the cards, I was determined to do this one though as it was something that sounded like a lot of fun.

I got told that there were a set of ladders that I had to get up in order to reach the elephant. In reality, there were just set of stairs leading to a platform where you boarded the elephant. I've gone up 2 flights of stairs before just to get some fries so I wasn't going to question one flight for an elephant safari!


4 comments:

  1. That looks like an amazing experience! I'm glad you were able to do it (my Mum has a different kind of disability, though also wheelchair-bound, she has no upper body strength so we have to rule out things like that - but very glad you made them sort it out for you!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I managd to injure myself when I did this, but I'm just accident prone...

    Isn't it the best thing...

    They could have carried you up the stairs though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Peter.

    Keep in smile, always...

    ReplyDelete